Friday, June 24, 2011

Manchester United Hero Admits His Old Trafford Career Is Coming To An End


Manchester United midfielder Park Ji-Sung says he does not have long left at Old Trafford and will begin to look for another club.
The 30-year-old  joined United in a £4 million deal from Dutch side PSV Eindhoven in 2005 and has been a huge success in England.
The ex-South Korean international has won the Champions League and four Premier League titles during his six-years at United but does not know how long he has left at the top level.
Park has 12 months left on his current contract and has been linked with a move to Sevilla and Atletico Madrid but has no immediate plan to leave Manchester.
He even quit international football, despite being a superstar in South Korea, to prolong his career but admits he would to play for another club before he retires.
“I won’t be able to show my best after one or two years,” Park told the Daily Mirror. “I don’t know how long I can stay at Manchester.
“I never thought about retirement but it’s obvious that I don’t have much time left as a player.”
“According to circumstances, I might leave Manchester United and retire in another team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment